Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stauffer's Chicken Alfredo

Yeah, the FMS is going FULL THROTTLE, so last night hubby picked up a Stauffer's Chicken Alfredo at Aldi's on the way home. I nuked it, and fixed a green salad.
Hubby, Paddycakes, Mother and I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Hubby even finished it off.
However having made my own Alfredo using Mario Batali's recipe, I thought it was a teensy bit bland and could have used a pinch more garlic and a pinch more cheese. Overall though it was pretty good.

3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

I'm always up for hints to decent quality shortcuts, for those times you need them. Good to know about this. How many does it feed?

HEATHER said...

We are big eaters, and it took care of the four of us, but that was with the salad. After our first helping, there was about half of it left. So I would think your family would do quite nicely with it.

From the Doghouse said...

Cool - thanks!