Thursday, October 25, 2007

TONIGHT'S DINNER

I didn't feel like cooking last night(Fibromyalgia & CFS killing me) so we had some frozen Freschetta Rising Crust pizza's. Their Four Meat Pizza, and the Four Cheese are really good, considering they come out of a box.
Today the Fibro and CFS are still on the warpath, but I was able to throw some Pork Tenderloin Chops in the oven and bake them, so our meal was at least partially homemade.
For side item we had McCain's Baby Cakes. If you haven't had those, they are "nasty good"!*
Our vegetable was steamed baby carrots with butter.
At least it was better than take out.

*Nasty good-term coined by me, to mean a food that is more of guilty pleasure, than nutritious.

2 comments:

Webmaster said...

That sounds so yummy!
Have you tried the boxed pizza with the stuffed crust? I'm sorry I don't remember the brand off hand, but my husband just drools over it. It's cheese stuffed.

From the Doghouse said...

Sorry you're not feeling good; hope things crawl back in their hole and leave you alone soon.