Sunday, May 4, 2008

RIBS!

I baked baby back ribs slathered in garlic salt, Emril's Essence, with a nice dose of Wild Turkey for moisture.
Redneck Potatoes-recipe courtesy of Deanna. OH LORDY they are NASTY GOOD!!!!!!

4 lbs new potatoes, quartered (I use the bags of red potatoes when I can’t find new potatoes)
Water
Salt and pepper to taste
Tony Cachere Creole seasoning to taste//(Heather here-I used Emeril's Essence & Garlic Salt)
1 16-oz bottle Ranch dressing
1 bunch green onions, chopped
16 oz sharp cheddar cheese

Cook potatoes in water, drain. Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mixing well. Bake in a 9 x 13 dish at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubbly.//(Heather again-I did not bake. The heat coming off of the potatoes melted the cheese nicely.)

3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

So, when are we coming over?

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow thinks these "rib" things sound good.

Cow doesn't know quite what they are though...some kind of vegetable?

Cow hopes.

Moo!

Deanna said...

Hey! Just posted a new recipe on my blog. It is for Dorito Chicken. I have made it before, but I forgot how much I loved it.